Based on the decades of experience, NOVUM has a number of references in the application of CIM ( Computer Integrated Manufacturing). While the CAD-CAM applications are local, CIM requires production control concept and system integration for the whole company. The main components of a system developed by NOVUM:
- CAD department where parts are designed
- NC technology department. The CNC programs are created here (CAM).
- central server which is responsible for the operation of the network
- workshop where the CNC machine tools and other workplaces are located
- terminals for works managers who are scheduling the work for the individual workplaces
- terminals for directors for production monitoring and production analysis